Absolute Encoder, 80 inch (2m) cable, battery operation only
ProScale Absolute encoder with 80 inch (2m) cable. For use with battery operated ProScale systems only.
ProScale Absolute encoder with 80 inch (2m) cable. For use with battery operated ProScale systems only. Works with ProScale 150B and 250B type scales.
- Provides Absolute encoder functionality when used with ProScale 150 or 250 scales. Does not lose position when disconnected from readout or when power is removed.
- When used with ProScale 150-10 scale, there is no velocity limit.
- When used with ProScale 150-18 or ProScale 250 scales, maximum velocity is approximately 10 inches (250mm) per second.
- Encoder must be installed with arrow sticker facing the BLACK end of the scale.
- Operates ONLY with 950 series digital readout.
- 10pin type connector to digital readout.
- Do not use with 150G or 250G type ProScale systems.