ProScale 290-12 Inductive Incremental Scale with 144 inches (3658 mm) measurement range
ProScale Model 290-10 Inductive Incremental scale. Measurement range of 120 inches (3048 mm). Works with Inductive Incremental encoders (Series 2).
ProScale Model 290-12 Inductive Incremental scale. Measurement range of 144 inches (3658 mm). Works with Inductive Incremental encoders (Series 2).
- Incremental measurement technology. Associated encoder powered by readout to maintain current position. Fast positioning (velocity) capability, up to 50" (2 meters) per second
- Measurement range: 144 inches (3658 mm). Accuracy error not to exceed +/- .008 inches (.20 mm)
- Mounts with 8-32 flat head screws (supplied). Scale mounts to fixed surface. Encoder is positioned by moving portion of application.
- Encoder can be installed on scale in either direction.
- Can be cut to length. Cut through black strip side first, then through remainder of aluminum extrusion. File and deburr cut end.
- Physical length is 4 inches (102 mm) longer than measurement range.
- NOTE: DUE TO ITS LENGTH, THIS PRODUCT SHIPS LTL FREIGHT, NOT SMALL PACKAGE.
|3D STEP||3D IGES|