Incremental Planer/Sander/General Purpose Kit
The Inductive Incremental Technology Planer-Sander/General Purpose Kit includes everything you need to add digital measuring capability to your Planer, Sander or other short range machine setup application.
The Inductive Incremental Technology Planer-Sander Kit includes everything you need to add digital measuring capability to your Planer, Sander or virtually any other tool with 10 inches (254 mm) or less of positioning range.
This commercial Planer Sander Kit is supplied with our Inductive Incremental Measuring Technology and includes a ProScale Model 190-10 and a Universal Mounting Kit which contains several brackets and assorted installation hardware. Inductive Incremental technology requires position recalibration when power is completely removed, which occurs while changing the battery in the readout.
- Battery Operation: 1 CR123 Lithium battery lasts up to 6-8 months
- LCD Readout: Low power LCD with Auto Off/On
- Large, easy-to-read: 5 inch (12.7 mm) characters
- Displays: decimal inches, fractions, millimeters, or centimeters
- Five keys: Power, Units, Datum, Plus, Minus
- Easy mounting: from behind or through readout case.
- Programmable Datum: use Datum key for zero or other value.
- Scaling: Programmable Linear scaling factor.
- Lock-Out: Front panel keys and Readout programming
- RoHS compliant Lead Free Product