ON SALE: Planer/Sander/General Purpose Retrofit Kit - Incremental Tech.
The Inductive Incremental Technology Planer-Sander/General Purpose Kit includes everything you need to add digital measuring capability to your Planer, Sander, or other short range machine setup application.
Now on Sale! Use coupon code Kit100 to save $100 on your purchase.
The Incremental Technology Planer-Sander Kit includes everything you need to add digital measuring capability to your Planer, Sander or virtually any other tool with 10 inches (254 mm) or less of positioning range.
This commercial Planer Sander Kit is supplied with our Inductive Incremental Measuring Technology and includes a ProScale Model 190-10 and a Universal Mounting Kit which contains several brackets and assorted installation hardware. Inductive Incremental technology requires recalibration when power is completely removed, which occurs while changing the battery. If protection from power loss, static electricity spikes, or EMI from variable freqency drives is needed, order the ABSOLUTE Technology Planer-Sander Kit instead.
- Battery Operation: 1 CR123 Lithium battery lasts up to 6-8 months
- LCD Readout: Low power LCD with Auto Off/On
- Large, easy-to-read: 5 inch (12.7 mm) characters
- Displays: decimal inches, fractions, millimeters, or centimeters
- Five keys: Power, Units, Datum, Plus, Minus
- Easy mounting: from behind or through readout case.
- Programmable Datum: use Datum key for zero or other value.
- Scaling: Programmable Linear scaling factor.
- Lock-Out: Front panel keys and Readout programming
- RoHS compliant Lead Free Product
One customer's really interesting installation onto his planer: