Planer/Sander/General Purpose Retrofit Kit - Incremental Tech.
The Inductive Incremental Technology Planer-Sander/General Purpose Kit includes everything you need to add digital measuring capability to your Planer, Sander, or other short range machine setup application.
The Incremental Technology Planer-Sander Digital Readout Kit includes everything you need to add digital measuring capability to your Planer, Sander or virtually any other tool with 10 inches (254 mm) or less of positioning range.
This commercial Planer Sander Digital Readout Kit is supplied with our Inductive Incremental* Measuring Technology and includes a ProScale Model 190-10, plus a Universal Mounting Kit (which contains several brackets and assorted installation hardware).
*What does Incremental technology mean?
Inductive Incremental technology requires recalibration when the battery is replaced (or if the encoder signal is interrupted by high static interruption or VFD noise). If protection from power loss, static electricity spikes, or EMI from variable freqency drives is needed, order the ABSOLUTE Technology Planer-Sander Kit instead.
- Battery Operation: 1 CR123 Lithium battery lasts 8-12 months
- LCD Readout: super low power LCD with Auto Off and Auto On
- Large, easy-to-read: 0.5 inch (12.7 mm) characters
- Displays: decimal inches, fractions, millimeters, or centimeters
- Five keys: Power, Units, Datum, Plus, Minus
- Easy mounting: from behind or through readout case.
- Programmable Datum: use Datum key for zero (or any other programmed value).
- Scaling: Programmable Linear scaling factor.
- Lock-Out: Front panel keys can be locked, plus access to programming menu can be locked.
- RoHS compliant Lead Free Product
One customer's really interesting installation onto his planer: