Sliding Table Saw Readout Kits
ProKit Slider Kits are digital readout kits for sliding table saws. These kits include digital scales, sensors, readouts, and brackets to digitize your existing panel saw. Don't see your machine listed? We have dozens of other kits available; contact us for additional information.
ProKit Slider Kits are digital readout retrofit kits for your existing sliding table's cross-cut stops and rip fence. ProKit Slider Kits add digital precision and repeatability to almost any fence system at an attractive, affordable price.
ProKit Slider Kits come with ProScale Inductive Series digital measuring systems, pre-engineered mounting brackets and all mounting hardware. All ProKit Slider Kits are designed to fit a specific make and model of saw and come with easy to follow instructions.
- Digital Readout: Includes General Purpose readout.
- Battery Operation: Operate on one CR123 Lithium battery
- Dual Measurements: With ProKit readouts, you can position your system in absolute mode, switch to incremental mode for relative positioning, and return to the absolute mode with no loss of measurement or accuracy
- Kerf Compensation:
- Easy Operation: Front panel settings for Datum, Plus & Minus Offsets, and Units Mode
- Choice of Measurement Mode: Readouts will display measurements in Millimeters, Centimeters, Decimal inches or Fractions (fractions can be displayed in 16ths, 32nds, or 64ths)
- Scalability: ProKits support multiple stops on the same fence
- One year warranty.
Measurement Range: Up to 120 inches (3048 mm), depending on kit version.
Repeatability: .001 inch (0.02mm)
Accuracy: ± .010in (.25mm)
Kits are currently available for the following machines:
- Altendorf F45, WA80, WA6, WA8
- Cantek D405
- Cantek P305
- Felder (select machines)
- Grizzly G0623, G0853
- Holz SMV8D
- Mini-Max (many models)
- Sicar (select models)
- more kits are added all the time