ProScale 250B Absolute Linear Encoder
ProScale Model 250B use Absolute measuring technology.
These measuring systems that are ideal for machinery applications or any measuring environment where the need to always remember its position is important.
This system is used in a 'Scale Stationary, Encoder Moving' configuration.
The speed of Absolute encoders is limited to 8 inches (203 mm). For applications requiring a faster slew rate, consider Model 290.
Select the Model 250B for Battery operation and applications employing a WIRELESS data transmitter.
Do not use the ProScale 250B system in externally powered applications or where WIRED/CABLED data acquisition is reqiured.
- No Gap to Set: All Encoders are "captive" on the Scale so you never need to set the Encoder gap.
- Battery Operation
- Set and Forget: ProScale 250B with Absolute Technology will remember its place even when power is lost.
- High Noise Immunity: Electrical noise, magnetic fields, or power transients affecting the measurement accuracy or signal integrity is rare.
- Scalability: The ProScale 250B supports multiple Encoders and Readouts operating simultaneously on the same Scale.
- Wireless Data: Systems are available with 2 way ProRF-SPC or Encoder wireless data transmitters.
- Encoder Speed: up to 8 inches (203 mm) per second.
- RoHS compliant Lead Free Product
- MADE IN USA
Each ProScale Model 250B System Includes:
- 1 Absolute Measuring Scale - Measuring Range + 4 inches = Physical length
- 1 AbsoluteEncoder (with selected cable length)
- 1 Digital Readout (if selected)
- 1 Pkg. Mounting Hardware containing
- Mounting Screw
- 1 Guide Clip (used to move the encoder along the scale)
- Quick Start Installation and Operation Manuals