ProScale 250G Absolute Linear Encoder (Grounded)
ProScale Model 250G use Absolute measuring technology and offer additional electrical shielding for harsh environments.
This measuring system is ideal for machinery applications or any measuring environment where the need to always remember its position is important.
This system is used in a 'Scale Stationary, Encoder Moving' configuration.
The speed of ABSolute encoders is limited to 8 inches (203 mm) per second. For applications requiring a faster velocity rate, consider Model 290.
Select the Model 250 for Battery operation and applications employing a WIRELESS data transmitter.
Select the Model 250G for 12-24VDC operation OR in high electrical noise environments (i.e. inverters, welders etc.)
OR when using WIRED data collection adapters.
- No Gap to Set: All Encoders are "captive" on the Scale so you never need to set the Encoder gap.
- Battery or 12-24 VDC Operation: Readouts are available that operate on battery, or 12-24 VDC.
- Set and Forget: 250G with Absolute Technology will remember its place even when power is lost.
- High Noise Immunity: Electrical noise, magnetic fields, or power transients affecting the measurement accuracy or signal integrity is rare.
- Scalability: The 250G supports multiple Encoders and Readouts operating simultaneously on the same Scale.
- Wireless Data Acquisition: Systems are available with 2 way ProRF-SPC or Encoder wireless data transmitters.
- Wired (cabled) Data acquisition: Several cabled data acquisitions solutions are available.
- Encoder Speed: up to 8 inches (203 mm) per second.
- RoHS compliant: Lead Free Product
- MADE IN USA
Each ProScale Model 250G System Includes:
- 1 Absolute Measuring Scale - Measuring Range + 4 inches = Physical length
- 1 Absolute Encoder (with selected cable length)
- 1 Digital Readout (if selected)
- 1 Pkg. Mounting Hardware containing
- Mounting Screw
- 1 Guide Clip (used to move the encoder along the scale)
- Quick Start Installation and Operation Manuals