Accurate Technology (ATI) manufactures ProScale®, DigiScale®, and other linear measuring products based on capacitive encoding and inductive encoding measurement technology.
- Accurate Technology started in Kirkland Washington in 1989. The company's first product was a general purpose measuring system called ProScale Model 100.
- In 1996 ATI introduced ProScale Model 150, an absolute system with additional digital readouts and capabilities.
- In 1998 ATI moved operations to Asheville, North Carolina, where it now designs and manufactures all of its products.
- In 2007 ATI introduced ProScale Model 180, a measuring system with higher sensor movement (speed) and greater environmental robustness.
- In 2013 ATI introduced ProScale Model 190, an inductive technology measuring system with even higher sensor speed, greater environmental robustness and resistance to ESD.
- During our 30+ year history, we have developed many custom and application specific measuring products for the Woodworking, Aluminum, Steel, Glass, Aerospace, Medical, and Automotive markets. Today, many of those custom products are sold worldwide.
ProScales are affordable measuring systems designed to make linear measurements with speed, accuracy and repeatability. Our primary markets are applications requiring measurement accuracy better than a traditional tape measure but not as precise, or high accuracy (ie. glass), as higher priced measuring systems. Our "fractions to 10 microns" accuracy provides users with repeatable measurements, positioning capabilities and data output. The products are more robust than glass scales, not impeded by magnetic fields or variable input voltage, very dust, vibration, and debris resistant, and easily operate on battery power for many months. Our products are grouped into these categories:
General Purpose Linear Measurement: Several different models of ProScale systems capable of measuring up to 24 ft. (7.3m) are available. These systems are available with either Absolute or Incremental technology, and in a variety of standard and custom lengths. LCD and LED Digital Readouts with various data and signal outputs and power options are available. Custom systems are available for OEM applications.
Quality Control Products: This product group includes turn-key measuring systems like ProTable™ designed for Quality Control measurements. These products, based on ProScale technology, are available as hand-held portable devices as well as free-standing and benchtop measuring systems to measure one or two axis. Accurate Technology routinely designs and manufactures custom, application specific, quality control measuring systems for our customers - products are designed to suit your specific needs. Over 10,000 custom systems delivered to woodworking, extrusion, medical, glass, steel industries, and counting.
Data Acquisition & Accessories: Accurate Technology manufactures many of its own data acquisition devices to work with ProScale products. These products include wired and wireless solutions to acquire and/or convert measurement data or position information.
Woodworking Products: Measuring solutions designed especially for the furniture, cabinet, door, window, and millwork industries. ProStop™ digital fence systems, ProKits™ machinery retrofits, plus more products to improve any size woodworking shop.
Custom Designs: Accurate Technology will modify a current product or create a custom product to fulfill the needs of your particular measuring application. We "put your ideas on paper" and collaborate with you using 3D drawings to insure what you had in mind is what we build for you. Contact us with your ideas
Accurate Technology products are MADE IN THE USA
"Not only the wealth, but the independence and security of a country, appear to be materially connected with the prosperity of manufacturers."
Excerpt from the Alexander Hamilton's "Report on Manufactures," 1791