ProTable GA is a two axis, gantry system for measurement of panels/sheet stock. It can locate any point in XY space of the part being measured. It can measure point to point, arc lengths and hole locations.
ProTable GA is a two axis, gantry system for measurement of panels/sheet stock. It can locate any point in XY space of the part being measured. It can measure point to point, arc lengths and hole locations. A rigid aluminum frame holds the part being measured. A gantry travels over the part to find points for measurement using a magnified high definition color image and crosshair. The measuring carriages are guided by high precision industrial hardened steel linear bearing systems.
Additional fixturing and system customization are available.
System accuracy error not to exceed +/- .005 inches (.127 mm).
- Battery Operation: One CR123 Lithium battery in each Readout (axis) will power a ProTable XY for up to 6-8 months.
- Non-Linear error compensation: The ProTable XY Readout stores up to 126 calibration points along the entire measuring length of each axis.
- Temperature compensation: The Readout samples ambient temperature every 15 minutes and applies applicable correction to the measurement.
- SPC Output: Measurement data can be sent wirelessly to a PC.
- Measurement Pins: Standard systems are supplied with hardened steel measuring pins, or Stainless steel may be ordered as an option. Custom Hole or Edge probes are also available.
- Easy Operation: Readout settings for Zero, Plus & Minus Offsets, Data Send, and Measurement Units.
- Choice of Measurement Units: The Readout will display measurements in inches to .001 or .0005; Millimeters to .01; or Centimeters to .01.
- One year warranty on all parts against defects in workmanship.
- RoHS compliant: Lead Free Product
- Custom designs available for your measuring application
- MADE IN USA