ProStop Digital Fence & Stop System
ProStop is a complete digital stop and fence system for chop saws, radial arm saws, and miter saws. Can be used on nearly any existing table, conveyor, or machine. Also works on band saws, shears, sliding saws, and more.
ProStop is a complete manual Digital Stop and Fence System for miter and chop saws. It includes an aluminum Fence, a Flip Stop with fine adjustment, a double lock down mechanism, plus 2 Quick Sets.
Quick Sets are useful for setting one or two cutting positions that are used often allowing very fast setup for your most common cut lengths.
An selection of optional stop plates are also available that attach to the Flip Stop with 2 included bolts. These optional stop plates adapt the Flip Stop for a variety of uses such as gang cutting or for cutting very short products.
ProStop systems use our Inductive Series II Measuring Technology for the utmost in performance and reliability in almost all working environments. Note: ProStop is not compatible with full stream cutting fluid contact.
We have customizations available for conveyor and roller table installations also; contact email@example.com for more information.
- Repeatable to .001 inch or 0.01mm.
- Configurable for use on the left or right of the saw.
- You can position your system in absolute mode, switch to incremental mode for repetitive cuts, and return to the absolute mode with no loss of measurement or accuracy.
- Multiple stop assemblies may be installed on the same fence rail.
- Front panel user programming with Zero, Plus & Minus and display Mode keys.
- The Digital Readout displays Millimeters, Centimeters, Decimal inches or Fractions (16ths, 32nds, or 64ths).
- 1 CR123 Lithium will last approximately 6-8 months.
- One year warranty.
Accuracy: +/- 010 inch (.25mm)
Repeatability: +/- 001in (.01mm)
Power: One CR123 Battery
ProStop Product Presentation