Absolute Encoder, 24 inch (609 mm) cable, Externally or Battery Powered
ProScale Absolute encoder with 24 inch (609 mm) cable. For use with externally powered or battery operated ProScale systems.
ProScale Absolute encoder with 24 inch (609 mm) cable. For use with externally powered or battery operated ProScale systems. Works with ProScale 150G and 250G scales.
- Provides Absolute encoder functionality when used with ProScale 150 or 250 scales. Does not lose position when disconnected from readout or power is removed.
- When used with ProScale 150-10G scale, there is no velocity limit.
- When used with ProScale 150-18G or ProScale 250G scales, maximum velocity is approximately 7 inches (178 mm) per second.
- Encoder must be installed with arrow sticker facing the BLACK end of the scale.
- Operates with all ProScale readouts EXCEPT 950 series.
- Modular telephone jack for easy connection to readout.
- Do not use with non-grounded Absolute scales.