ProScale Absolute Encoder with 24 inch (610 mm) cable, battery operation only.
ProScale Absolute encoder with 24 inch (610 mm) cable. For use with battery operated ProScale systems only.
ProScale Absolute encoder with 24 inch (610 mm) cable. For use with battery operated ProScale systems only. Works with ProScale 150 and 250 scales.
- Provides Absolute encoder functionality when used with ProScale 150 or 250 scales. Does not lose position when disconnected from readout or power is removed.
- When used with ProScale 150-10 scale, there is no velocity limit.
- When used with ProScale 150-18 or ProScale 250 scales, maximum velocity is approximately 7 inches (178 mm) per second.
- Encoder must be installed with arrow sticker facing the BLACK end of the scale.
- Operates with all ProScale readouts EXCEPT 950 series.
- Modular telephone jack for easy connection to readout.
- Do not use with 150G or 250G Absolute scales.