Absolute Encoder, 18 inch (450 mm) cable, HIGH SPEED VERSION, compatible with battery and externally powered readouts
ProScale Absolute encoder with 18 inch (450 mm) cable.
This is the High-speed version - allows for slew rates up to 18 inches/second.
This encoder can be used with any ProScale readouts with RJ11 input connector, made since 2012.
PRODUCT IS END OF LIFE, SUPPLY IS LIMITED. CONTACT FACTORY FOR ALTERNATIVE.
NOTE: PRODUCT IS END OF LIFE. DO NOT USE FOR NEW PRODUCTS/DESIGNS.
ProScale Absolute encoder with 18 inch (450 mm) cable. High-speed version. Compatible with 150G and 250G type electronic scales.
- Provides Absolute encoder functionality when used with ProScale 150G or 250G scales. Does not lose position when disconnected from readout or power is removed.
- When used with ProScale 150G-10 scale, there is no velocity limit.
- When used with ProScale 150G-18 or ProScale 250G scales, maximum velocity is approximately 18 inches (450mm) per second.
- Encoder must be installed with arrow sticker facing the BLACK end of the scale.
- Operates with all ProScale readouts EXCEPT 950 series.
- Modular telephone jack for easy connection to readout.
- Product is End of Life, not recommended for new designs.