ProScale 150-18G Absolute Scale with 18 inches (457 mm) measurement range, externally powered (Grounded)
ProScale Model 150-18G Absolute scale. Measurement range of 18 inches (457 mm). For externally powered or battery operation.
ProScale Model 150-18G Absolute scale. Measurement range of 18 inches (457 mm). For externally powered or battery operation. Works with Absolute encoders ("G" version)
- Absolute measurement technology. When used with a ProScale Absolute encoder, the system will retain its measurement position when disconnected from power or the digital readout.
- Measurement range: 18 inches (457 mm). Accuracy error not to exceed +/- .003 inches (08 mm)
- Tapped mounting hole at one end for #10 / M5 bolt. Use in conjunction with 100-1025-001 connector link to mount to machine.
- For proper operation, scale must be installed through encoder such that arrow label on encoder points to black end of scale.
- Can be cut to length. Cut through green strip side first, then through remainder of aluminum extrusion. File and deburr cut end.