ProScale 590-4 Inductive Incremental Scale with 48 inches (1219 mm) measurement range.
ProScale Model 590-4 Inductive Incremental scale. Measurement range of 48 inches (1219 mm). Works with Inductive Incremental encoders (Series 2), S variant.
ProScale Model 590-4 Inductive Incremental scale. Measurement range of 48 inches (1219 mm). Works with Inductive Incremental encoders (Series 2), S version.
- Incremental measurement technology. Associated encoder powered by readout to maintain current position. Fast positioning (velocity) capability, up to 50" (2 meters) per second
- Uses ProScale 590 bearing stage (Not Included) that supports the readout, encoder and accessory mounting area. Provides an economical light duty linear bearing system with integrated linear encoder.
- Measurement range: 48 inches (1219 mm). Accuracy error not to exceed +/- .010 inches (.25 mm)
- Mounts with 8-32 flat head screws (supplied). Scale mounts to fixed surface. Encoder is positioned by 590 bearing stage (not included).
- Can be cut to length. Cut through black strip side first, then through remainder of aluminum extrusion. File and deburr cut end.
- Physical length is 8 inches (203 mm) longer than measurement range.