ProScale 590 Incremental Linear Encoder with Bearing System
Model 590 is a linear encoder with a fixed gap on the encoder. Measuring ranges up to 16 feet (4.9m) in a single piece (much longer in sections). High slew rate, ultra-low power consumption, and high EMI immunity make this incremental encoder an good fit for most machinery and gaging applications. Four stock digital readout options are available. (Works with battery or external power.)
ProScale Model 590 use inductive incremental measuring technology.
These encoders require a constant power source to maintain their position (a good battery in the digital readout provides this, even when the LCD is off).
This system is used in a 'Scale Stationary, Encoder Moving' configuration.
- Light duty linear friction bearing system with integrated inductive encoder.
- No Gap to Set: All Encoders are "captive" on the Scale so you never need to set the Encoder gap.
- Battery or 24 VDC Operation: Readouts are available that operate on battery, or 12-24 VDC.
- Accuracy: +/- .005 inches when installed correctly (measurements along centerline of the scale)
- Repeatablitly: +/- .001 inches when installed correctly.
- Resolution: All readouts support inches to 4 decimal places, millimeters to 2 decimal places. Most readouts can display fractions to 1/64th divisions.
- High Noise Immunity: Electrical noise, magnetic fields, or power transients affecting the measurement accuracy or signal integrity is rare.
- Scalability: The 590 supports multiple Encoders and Readouts operating simultaneously on the same Scale.
- Wireless Data: Systems are available with 2 way ProRF-SPC or Encoder wireless data transmitters.
- Wired (cabled) Data acquisition: Several cabled data acquisitions solutions are available.
- Encoder Speed: Up to 80 inches (2000 mm) per second.
- RoHS compliant: Lead Free Product
- MADE IN USA: 3 year warranty
Each ProScale Model 590 System Includes:
- 1 Inductive Incremental Measuring Scale - Measuring Range + 8 inches = Physical length
- 1 Inductive Incremental Encoder (with selected cable length)
- 1 Digital Readout (if selected)
- 1 Pkg. Mounting Hardware containing: Mounting Screws
- Quick Start Installation and Operation Manuals
Units with 96" range and more require LTL shipping. If you would like a rate quote before ordering, please EMAIL US. Otherwise, we will contact you after your order is received and we'll advise the actual shipping cost.