Absolute Encoder, 18 inch (450 mm) cable, HIGH SPEED VERSION, *ONLY* compatible with battery powered readouts
ProScale Absolute encoder with 18 inch (450 mm) cable.
This is the High-speed version - allows for slew rates up to 18 inches/second.
This encoder should ONLY be used with battery operated ProScale readouts. (And the readout should not be wired to any data collectors.)
PRODUCT IS END OF LIFE, SUPPLY IS LIMITED. CONTACT FACTORY FOR ALTERNATIVE.
NOTE: PRODUCT IS END OF LIFE. DO NOT USE FOR NEW PRODUCTS/DESIGNS.
ProScale Absolute encoder with 18 inch (450 mm) cable. High-speed version. Compatible ONLY with battery operated ProScale readouts. Compatible with 150B and 250B type electronic scales.
- Provides Absolute encoder functionality when used with ProScale 150 or 250 scales. Does not lose position when disconnected from readout or power is removed.
- When used with ProScale 150-10 scale, there is no velocity limit.
- When used with ProScale 150-18 or ProScale 250 scales, maximum velocity is approximately 18 inches (450mm) per second.
- Encoder must be installed with arrow sticker facing the BLACK end of the scale.
- Operates with all ProScale readouts EXCEPT 950 series.
- Modular telephone jack for easy connection to readout.
- Product is End of Life, not recommended for new designs.