ProScale 250-5 Absolute Scale with 60 inches (1524 mm) measurement range, battery operation only.
ProScale Model 250-5 Absolute scale. Measurement range of 60 inches (1524 mm). For battery operation only.
ProScale Model 250-5 Absolute scale. Measurement range of 60 inches (1524 mm). For battery operation only. Works with Absolute encoders (Not "G" version)
- Absolute measurement technology. When used with a ProScale Absolute encoder, the system will retain its measurement position when disconnected from power or the digital readout.
- Measurement range: 60 inches (1524 mm). Accuracy error not to exceed +/- .008 inches (.20 mm)
- Mounts with 8-32 flat head screws (supplied). Scale mounts to fixed surface. Encoder is positioned by moving portion of application.
- For proper operation, encoder must be installed such that arrow label on encoder points toward black end of scale.
- Can be cut to length. Cut through green strip side first, then through remainder of aluminum extrusion. File and deburr cut end.
- Physical length is 4 inches (102 mm) longer than measurement range.