ProCAB QC Measurement Software
ProCAB-QC is a Microsoft Windows application that is part of a quality control measuring solution for measuring and documenting the dimensional quality of fabricated or purchased parts such as cabinet doors.
NOTE: Version 3.0 is now available (as 9-22-23). Contact us for details about recent updates/additions. REQUIRES 64 BIT PROCESSOR, RUNS ON WINDOWS 10 OR 11.
ProCAB-QC is a Microsoft Windows application that is part of a quality control measuring solution for measuring and documenting the dimensional quality of fabricated or purchased parts such as cabinet doors. It is designed to be used with a ProTable-CAB two axis dimensional measuring system.
ProCAB QC Software provides a method to import existing customer data that represents production orders, (or shipments received), and to measure and document the dimensional quality of the parts in the order (or shipment).
ProCAB-QC software automatically identifies a randomly measured part, records the actual measurements and associates the measurement data with a corresponding line item on an order.
Upon measurement completion, ProCAB QC can generate a packing slip showing ‘Ship To’ and ‘Bill To’ information along with line item specifications including the measurement results for each part. It also generates a local data file containing the same information. This data can then be imported by a spreadsheet or database program for quality control tracking, statistical process control (SPC), or other purposes. The software can also print a label that contains the measured dimensional data, part identification, order ID and bar code information for application on each part.
NOTE: Version 3.0 is now available. Contact us for details about recent updates/additions.
- Parts can be measured in any sequence for a production or sales order.
- Parts can be identified in both normal and rotated orientation.
- The software can recognize if one or more line items have the same measurement specifications (Part Ambiguity).
- Line items are automatically marked as complete when the prescribed number of parts required have been measured.
- Orders are marked complete when all line items have been measured.
- Pack slips can be printed containing the customer ship and bill information along with part measurement data.
- Completed order data is written to history files when an order is complete.
- Measurement data can be imported in either decimal or fractional inches, or millimeters.
- Measurement tolerances for height, width, angle, and out-of-square amounts are independently definable.
- Measurement precision is definable for both inches and millimeters.
- The number of imported orders is limited only by computer memory.
- The number of line items per order is limited only by computer memory.
- Part data is imported using a .CSV file as a single order or multi-order file (import a single customer's order, or a whole day's work at once).
- User definable data mapping templates are built-in for both single and multi-order files.
- ProCAB-QC can parse existing .CSV order files based on mapping templates; files do not require special formatting. (Data fields that are used for other applications are ignored.)
- The system state is automatically saved when the program is exited and restored when it is re-started. This includes all order, line item and measurement information.
- The system can be configured to:
- Accept out of tolerance parts with user interaction.
- Allow modification of item part width or height as well as quantity required.
- Print labels for measured parts that include measurements, line item details, time/date and barcode.
- “Rejected” (for a variety of reasons) part labels can be printed
- Incomplete Order Report can be generated to indicate missing or out of tolerance parts that need to be reproduced to complete an order.
- Measurements can be tracked by Operator ID if desired.
|User Manual, 17MB|