ProRF Universal Receiver
The ProRF Universal Receiver provides two-way wireless data communication between a ProScale measuring system and a PC.
Product on backorder: Contact factory for a lead time estimate.
The ProRF Universal Receiver provides two-way wireless data communication between a ProScale measuring system and a PC. It provides RS-232 (optional) or USB serial data in standard ASCII text format and may be configured for various output formats.
The ProRF Universal Receiver is compatible with the following ProRF Transmitters:
- ProRF Encoder Transmitter
- ProRF SPC Transmitter
- 2.4 GHz transceiver providing two-way communications using 802.15.4 protocol.
- 2 digit LED readout for transmitter identification.
- Six output formats to support various data collection requirements.
- Programmable data field delimiter character.
- Programmable line terminator.
- Record start sentinel character enable/disable.
- Character echo enable/disable.
- Baud rate selection from 1200 to 57600
- 16 selectable RF channels for interference free operation
- Typical signal range: 50 to 100 feet (15 to 30 meters) depending on the environment.
- Size: 3.4 x 5.5 x 1.5 inches (W x L x H)
- Power: When using USB, device is powered from USB cable. Optional 9 VDC power supply required when using DB-9, RS-232 connector
- Input: up to 8, in any combination, ProRF Encoder Transmitter or ProRF SPC Transmitter.