ProScale 150B Absolute Linear Encoder
Model 150B is a linear encoder with a fixed gap on the encoder. Measuring ranges up to 24 inches (600mm). High slew rate, ultra-low power consumption, and very high EMI immunity make this absolute encoder an excellent fit for most machinery and gaging applications. (Battery power only.) Four stock digital readout options are available.
ProScale Model 150B uses Absolute measuring technology.
These encoder systems are ideal for machinery applications or any measuring environment where the need to always remember its position is important.
This system may be used in a 'Scale Stationary, Encoder Moving' or a 'Scale Moving, Encoder Stationary' configuration.
The speed of Absolute encoders is limited to 8 inches (203 mm) per second. For applications requiring a faster velocity, consider ProScale 190 series.
Select the Model 150 for Battery operation and applications employing a WIRELESS data transmitter.
Do not use the ProScale 150B system in externally powered applications or where WIRED/CABLED data acquisition is reqiured.
- No Gap to Set: All Encoders are "captive" on the Scale so you never need to set the Encoder gap.
- Battery Operation: Readouts are available that operate on battery. For externally powered applications, use the 150G linear encoder systems.
- Set and Forget: ProScale 150B with AbsoluteTechnology will remember its place even when power is lost.
- High Noise Immunity: Electrical noise, magnetic fields, or power transients affecting the measurement accuracy or signal integrity is rare.
- Scalability: The ProScale 150B supports multiple Encoders and Readouts operating simultaneously on the same Scale.
- Wireless Data: Systems are available with 2 way ProRF-SPC or Encoder wireless data transmitters.
- Encoder Speed: up to 8 inches (203 mm) per second.
- RoHS compliant Lead Free Product
- MADE IN USA
Each ProScale Model 150B System Includes:
- 1 Absolute Measuring Scale - Measuring Range + 4 inches = Physical length
- 1 Absolute Encoder (with selected cable length)
- 1 Digital Readout (if selected)
- 1 Pkg. Mounting Hardware containing
- Mounting Screw (8-32 x 1/2 pan head Phillips)
- 1 Connector Link (used to move the scale through the encoder)
- 1 Guide Clip (used to move the encoder along the scale)
- Quick Start Installation and Operation Manuals