ProScale 590 Inductive Incremental Linear Encoder with Bearing System
ProScale Model 590 use inductive incremental measuring technology.
These encoders require a constant power source to maintain their position.
This system is used in a 'Scale Stationary, Encoder Moving' configuration.
The speed of inductive incremental encoders is limited to approximately 78 inches (2000 mm) per second.
The ProScale 590 system is unique in the ProScale line of linear encoders in that it combines both an inductive incremental linear encoder and a light duty friction bearing system into a single assembly. The ProScale 590 moving stage has mounting holes to secure the digital readout plus additional tapped holes for mounting accessories such as a contact jaw, pointer or visible laser line generator.
- Versatile: Light duty linear friction bearing system with integrated inductive encoder.
- No Gap to Set: All Encoders are "captive" on the Scale so you never need to set the Encoder gap.
- Battery or 24VDC Operation: Readouts are available that operate on battery, or 12-24 VDC.
- High Noise Immunity: Electrical noise, magnetic fields, or power transients affecting the measurement accuracy or signal integrity is rare.
- Scalability: The ProScale 590 supports multiple Encoders and Readouts operating simultaneously on the same Scale.
- Wireless Data: Systems are available with 2 way ProRF-SPC or Encoder WIRELESS data transmitters.
- Wired (cabled) Data acquisition: Several cabled data acquisitions solutions are available.
- Encoder Speed: up to 78 inches (2000 mm) per second.
- RoHS compliant Lead Free Product
- MADE IN USA
Each ProScale Model 590 System Includes:
- 1 Inductive Incremental Measuring Scale - Measuring Range + 8 inches = Physical length
- 1 Moving Stage.
- 1 Inductive Incremental Encoder (with selected cable length)
- 1 Digital Readout (if selected)
- 1 Pkg. Mounting Hardware containing
- Mounting Screws
- Quick Start Installation and Operation Manuals