ProScale 190 Incremental Linear Encoder
Model 190 is a linear encoder with a fixed gap on the encoder. Measuring ranges up to 24 inches (600mm). High slew rate, ultra-low power consumption, and high EMI immunity make this incremental encoder an excellent fit for most machinery and gaging applications. Five stock digital readout options are available.
ProScale Model 190 use inductive incremental measuring technology.
These encoders require a constant power source to maintain their position.
This system may be used in a 'Scale Stationary, Encoder Moving' or a 'Scale Moving, Encoder Stationary' configuration.
The speed of inductive incremental encoders is limited to approximately 78 inches (2000 mm) per second.
- No Gap to Set: All Encoders are "captive" on the Scale so you never need to set the Encoder gap.
- Battery or 12-24 VDC Operation: Readouts are available that operate on battery, or 12-24 VDC.
- High Noise Immunity: Electrical noise, magnetic fields, or power transients affecting the measurement accuracy or signal integrity is rare.
- Scalability: The ProScale 190 supports multiple Encoders and Readouts operating simultaneously on the same Scale.
- Wireless Data: Systems are available with 2 way ProRF-SPC or Encoder wireless data transmitters.
- Wired (cabled) Data acquisition: Several cabled data acquisitions solutions are available.
- Encoder Speed: 78 inches (2000 mm) per second.
- RoHS compliant: Lead Free Product
- MADE IN USA
Each ProScale Model 190 System Includes:
- 1 Inductive Incremental Measuring Scale - Measuring Range + 4 inches = Physical length
- 1 Inductive Incremental Encoder (with selected cable length)
- 1 Digital Readout (if selected)
- 1 Pkg. Mounting Hardware containing
- Mounting Screw (8-32 x 1/2 pan head Phillips)
- 1 Connector Link (used to move the scale through the encoder)
- 1 Guide Clip (used to move the encoder along the scale)
- Quick Start Installation and Operation Manuals