ProScale 190 Incremental Linear Encoder
Model 190 is a linear encoder with a fixed gap on the encoder. Measuring ranges up to 24 inches (600mm). High slew rate, ultra-low power consumption, and high EMI immunity make this incremental encoder an excellent fit for most machinery and gaging applications. Four stock digital readout options are available.
ProScale Model 190 use inductive incremental measuring technology.
These encoders require a constant power source to maintain their position (a good battery in the digital readout provides this, even when the LCD is off).
This system may be used in a 'Scale Stationary, Encoder Moving' or a 'Scale Moving, Encoder Stationary' configuration.
The maximum slew rate of inductive incremental encoders is approximately 80 inches (2000 mm) per second.
For applications that require absolute encoder technology, use Model 150 or Model 150G instead.
- No Gap to Set: All Encoders are "captive" on the Scale so you never need to set the Encoder gap.
- Battery or 12-24 VDC Operation: Readouts are available that operate on battery, or 12-24 VDC.
- Accuracy: +/- .002 inches when installed correctly.
- Repeatablitly: +/- .001 inches when installed correctly.
- Resolution: All readouts support inches to 4 decimal places, millimeters to 2 decimal places. Most readouts can display fractions to 1/64th divisions.
- High Noise Immunity: Electrical noise, magnetic fields, or power transients affecting the measurement accuracy or signal integrity is rare.
- Scalability: The ProScale 190 supports multiple Encoders and Readouts operating simultaneously on the same Scale.
- Wireless Data: Systems are available with 2 way ProRF-SPC or Encoder wireless data transmitters.
- Wired (cabled) Data acquisition: Several cabled data acquisitions solutions are available.
- Encoder Speed: Up to 80 inches (2000 mm) per second.
- RoHS compliant: Lead Free Product
- MADE IN USA: 3 year warranty
Each ProScale Model 190 System Includes:
- 1 Inductive Incremental Measuring Scale - Measuring Range + 4 inches = Physical length
- 1 Inductive Incremental Encoder (with selected cable length)
- 1 Digital Readout (if selected)
- 1 Pkg. Mounting Hardware containing
- Mounting Screw (8-32 x 1/2 pan head Phillips)
- 1 Connector Link (used to move the scale through the encoder)
- 1 Guide Clip (used to move the encoder along the scale)
- Quick Start Installation and Operation Manuals
ProScale 150B Absolute Linear EncoderAs low as $334.00
ProScale 150G Absolute Linear Encoder (Grounded)As low as $364.00