ProScale 150G Absolute Linear Encoder (Grounded)
Model 150G is a linear encoder with a fixed gap on the encoder. Measuring ranges up to 24 inches (600mm). High slew rate, ultra-low power consumption, and very high EMI immunity make this absolute encoder an excellent fit for most machinery and gaging applications. (Can be used with battery or external power.) Five stock digital readout options are available.
PRODUCT IS END OF LIFE, SUPPLY IS LIMITED. CONTACT FACTORY FOR ALTERNATIVE.
PRODUCT IS END OF LIFE. CONTACT FACTORY FOR ALTERNATIVE.
ProScale Model 150G uses Capactive Absolute measuring technology and offers additional electrical shielding for harsh environments.
This measuring system is ideal for machinery applications or any measuring environment where the need to always remember its position is important.
This system may be used in a 'Scale Stationary, Encoder Moving' or a 'Scale Moving, Encoder Stationary' configuration.
The speed of Absolute encoders is limited to 12inches per second. For applications requiring a faster velocity rate, consider Model 190.
Select the Model 150G for 12-24VDC operation OR in high electrical noise environments (i.e. inverters, welders etc.) OR when using WIRED data collection adapters.
- No Gap to Set: All Encoders are "captive" on the Scale so you never need to set the Encoder gap.
- Battery or 12-24 VDC Operation: Readouts are available that operate on battery, or 12-24 VDC.
- Accuracy: +/- .002 inches when installed correctly.
- Repeatablitly: +/- .001 inches when installed correctly.
- Resolution: All readouts support inches to 4 decimal places, millimeters to 2 decimal places. Most readouts can display fractions to 1/64th division.
- Set and Forget: ProScale 150G with Absolute Technology will remember its place even when power is lost.
- High Noise Immunity: Electrical noise, magnetic fields, or power transients affecting the measurement accuracy or signal integrity is rare.
- Scalability: The ProScale 150G supports multiple Encoders and Readouts operating simultaneously on the same Scale.
- Wireless Data: Systems are available with 2 way ProRF-SPC or Encoder wireless data transmitters.
- Wired (cabled) Data acquisition: Several cabled data acquisitions solutions are available.
- Encoder Speed: Up to 12 inches per second.
- RoHS compliant Lead Free Product
- MADE IN USA: 3 year warranty
Each ProScale Model 150G System Includes:
- 1 Absolute Measuring Scale - Measuring Range + 4 inches = Physical length
- 1 Absolute Encoder (with selected cable length)
- 1 Digital Readout (if selected)
- 1 Pkg. Mounting Hardware containing
- Mounting Screw (8-32 x 1/2 pan head Phillips)
- 1 Connector Link (used to move the scale through the encoder)
- 1 Guide Clip (used to move the encoder along the scale)
- Quick Start Installation and Operation Manuals