ProScale 390 Incremental Linear Encoder
Model 390 is a linear encoder with a fixed gap on the encoder. Measuring ranges up to 10 feet (3.0m). High slew rate, ultra-low power consumption, and high EMI immunity make this incremental encoder an good fit for most machinery and gaging applications. Four stock digital readout options are available. (Works with battery or external power.)
ProScale Model 390 use inductive incremental measuring technology.
These encoders require a constant power source to maintain their position.
This system is used in a 'Scale Stationary, Encoder Moving' configuration.
Select the Model 390 for Battery or 24 VDC operation and applications.
NOTE: The ProScale 390 system is typically designed for OEM applications. By default, it has no mounting holes. The scale can be ordered with blind tapped holes in the rear of the scale extrusion or the customer can mount the scale by drilling a single through hole at each end of the extrusion. Contact the factory for additional information.
- No Gap to Set: All Encoders are "captive" on the Scale so you never need to set the Encoder gap.
- Battery or 24VDC Operation: Readouts are available that operate on battery, or 12-24 VDC.
- Accuracy: +/- .005 inches when installed correctly.
- Repeatablitly: +/- .001 inches when installed correctly.
- Resolution: All readouts support inches to 4 decimal places, millimeters to 2 decimal places. Most readouts can display fractions to 1/64th divisions.
- High Noise Immunity: Electrical noise, magnetic fields, or power transients affecting the measurement accuracy or signal integrity is rare.
- Scalability: The ProScale 390 supports multiple Encoders and Readouts operating simultaneously on the same Scale.
- Wireless Data: Systems are available with 2 way ProRF-SPC or Encoder wireless data transmitters.
- Wired (cabled) Data acquisition: Several cabled data acquisitions solutions are available.
- Encoder Speed: up to 80 inches (2000 mm) per second.
- MADE IN USA: 3 year warranty
Each ProScale Model 390 System Includes:
- 1 Inductive Incremental Measuring Scale - Measuring Range + 4 inches = Physical length
- 1 Inductive Incremental Encoder (with selected cable length)
- 1 Digital Readout (if selected)
- 1 Pkg. Hardware containing
- 1 Guide Clip (used to move the encoder along the scale)
- Quick Start Installation and Operation Manuals