TUBE: Measure Tubes & Shafts
ProTUBE is a linear measuring system for measuring tubes, shafts, and rounds. It is designed for use on a factory floor, and can be used for measuring wood, plastic, metal, ceramics, glass, and more.
ProTUBE is a linear measuring system for measuring tubes, shafts, pipes, and rounds. It is designed for use on a factory floor, and can be used for measuring wood, plastic, metal, ceramics, glass, and more.
ProTUBE can be configured for different size ranges, product diameters, and product features/geometry. The system is built on a sturdy aluminum plate, with precision machined parts, a recirculating ball bearing system, and nickel-plated, ground tool-steel contacts.
ProTables are built using quality aluminum extrusion and steel bearings to insure smooth operation and to minimize orthogonal, Abbé, and cosine errors.
Looking for a gage to measure small diameter parts (under 3mm or .125 inch diameter)? Please contact us for assistance; we have a different solution for small diameter parts.
- Large Character, battery powered Digital Readout travels with the moving carriage.
- Battery Operation: One CR123 Lithium battery in the Readout will power a ProTable for up to 6-8 months.
- Non-Linear error correction: The ProTable Readout stores up to 126 calibration points along the measuring length for non-linear measurement compensation.
- Automatic Temperature compensation: The Readout samples ambient temperature every 15 minutes and applies applicable correction to the measurement.
- SPC Output: Measurement data can be sent wirelessly to a PC.
- Easy Operation: Readout settings for Zero, Plus & Minus Offsets, Data Send, and Measurement Units.
- Choice of Measurement Units: The Readout will display measurements in inches to .001 or .0005; Millimeters to .01; or Centimeters to .01.
- Custom Design: These systems are built with your measuring requirements in mind. Our engineers collaborate with you via e-mail using 3D CAD drawings to ensure your idea is what we build and deliver.*
- RoHS compliant: Lead Free Product
- Accuracy: Within +/-0.003 inches over entire measuring range
- Resolution: 0.001 inches, 0.01mm, or 1/64th inches
- Range: Up to 145 inches length, up to 6 inches diameter, up to 1000 pounds load
- Power: 1 size 123 lithium battery. System has Auto-On and Auto-Off
- Maximum motion velocity rate: 60 inches per second
- One year warranty on all parts against defects in workmanship.
- Designed and MADE IN USA