ProPanel Giant Caliper
ProPanel-HD is a giant precision hand-held measuring tool that is built and used like a caliper to make inside, outside, diagonal, hole-edge, and hole-hole dimensional measurements. It can also be used to compare diagonal measurements for squareness testing of parts.
ProPanel-HD is a giant digital caliper used to make inside, outside, diagonal, hole-edge, and hole-hole dimensional measurements.
This is a rugged linear measuring tool and is designed to make "on the manufacturing floor" measurements by one or two operators.
It is based on the ProScale Model 590, and is robust enough to span up to 120 inches of measuring range (longer if beam is supported). It has a sliding carriage/jaw assembly that rides on 4 iGlide™ friction bearings to minimize encoder pitch and yaw. Four removable alignment cylinders are included with the system for easy diagonal measurements. The optional Hole Measuring Kit (contains 2 full steel cones and 1 half cylinder) is available for edge-to-hole and hole-to-hole measurements.
- Jaws are 9 inches tall
- Battery Operation: 1 CR123 Lithium battery lasts up to 30 months
- LCD Readout: Low power LCD with Auto Off/On
- Large, easy-to-read: .50 in (12.7 mm) characters
- Displays: decimal inches, fractions, millimeters, or centimeters
- Five Primary Keys: Power, Units, Datum, Plus, Minus
- Six Secondary Keys: ABS/INC, SEND, and 4 special function keys
- Programmable Datum: use Datum key for zero or any other value
- Special Functions: Go/NoGo, Upper/Lower limits, Monitor, Hold
- Scaling: Programmable Linear scaling factor
- Lock-Out: Front panel keys and Readout programming can be disabled
- SPC output: Wireless Data Transmitter ready
- MADE IN THE USA
|Accuracy||± .005in (.13mm) maximum error over measuring range-all models|
|Resolution||.001in or .01mm or .001cm or 1/64 in|
|Repeatability||.001in or .01mm or .001cm or 1/64 in|
|Operating Power||1 CR123 Lithium Battery or equivalent|
|Weight (without packaging)||
0-40" system is 5.75 pounds
Overall system features:
Comparing diagonal measurements:
Measure hole-to-hole distances: