ProScale 250G Absolute Linear Encoder (Grounded)
Model 250G is a linear encoder with a fixed gap on the encoder. Measuring ranges up to 20 feet (6.1m). Ultra-low power consumption, and high EMI immunity make this absolute encoder an excellent fit for most machinery and gaging applications. Five stock digital readout options are available. (Works with battery or external power.)
PRODUCT IS END OF LIFE, SUPPLY IS LIMITED. CONTACT FACTORY FOR ALTERNATIVE.
PRODUCT IS END OF LIFE. CONTACT FACTORY FOR ALTERNATIVE.
ProScale Model 250G uses capacitive absolute measuring technology and offers additional electrical shielding for harsh environments.
This measuring system is ideal for machinery applications or any measuring environment where the need to always remember its position is important.
This system is used in a 'Scale Stationary, Encoder Moving' configuration.
The maximum slew rate of our standard absolute encoders is approximately 12 inches per second. For applications requiring a faster velocity rate, consider Model 290.
Select the Model 250 for Battery operation and applications employing a WIRELESS data transmitter.
Select the Model 250G for 12-24VDC operation OR in high electrical noise environments (i.e. inverters, welders etc.)
OR when using WIRED data collection adapters.
- No Gap to Set: All Encoders are "captive" on the Scale so you never need to set the Encoder gap.
- Battery or 12-24 VDC Operation: Readouts are available that operate on battery, or 12-24 VDC.
- Accuracy: +/- .005 inches when installed correctly.
- Repeatablitly: +/- .001 inches when installed correctly.
- Resolution: All readouts support inches to 4 decimal places, millimeters to 2 decimal places. Most readouts can display fractions to 1/64th divisions.
- Set and Forget: 250G with Absolute Technology will remember its place even when power is lost.
- High Noise Immunity: Electrical noise, magnetic fields, or power transients affecting the measurement accuracy or signal integrity is rare.
- Scalability: The 250G supports multiple Encoders and Readouts operating simultaneously on the same Scale.
- Wireless Data Acquisition: Systems are available with 2 way ProRF-SPC or Encoder wireless data transmitters.
- Wired (cabled) Data acquisition: Several cabled data acquisitions solutions are available.
- Encoder Speed: up to 12 inches per second.
- RoHS compliant: Lead Free Product
- MADE IN USA: 3 year warranty
Each ProScale Model 250G System Includes:
- 1 Absolute Measuring Scale - Measuring Range + 4 inches = Physical length
- 1 Absolute Encoder (with selected cable length)
- 1 Digital Readout (if selected)
- 1 Pkg. Mounting Hardware containing
- Mounting Screw
- 1 Guide Clip (used to move the encoder along the scale)
- Quick Start Installation and Operation Manuals