Incremental Encoder, 24 inch (600 mm) cable
ProScale Inductive Incremental encoder with 24 inch (600 mm) cable. Works with ProScale 190, 290 and 390 Inductive Series 2 scales.
This is type 2B encoder; it may not be compatible with older ProScale readouts.
ProScale Incremental encoder with 24 inch (600 mm) cable. Works with ProScale 190, 290 and 390 Inductive Series 2 scales.
This is a type 2B encoder (new for 2023). This encoder as an on-board battery that will keep the encoder working for up to 5 minutes without power from a digital readout. (This allows battery powered readouts to have their battery replaced without losing encoder position.) These also have improved EMI immunity over previous models.
- Provides linear position measurement when used in conjunction with Inductive Series 2 scales. Attached readout powers encoder and maintains position.
- Ideal for use in manually positioned mechanical systems. Maximum velocity is 118 inches per second (3000 mm per second).
- Minimum position resolution is .01 mm (~.0005 inches)
- Encoder can be installed in either direction on the scale.
- Operates with all modern ProScale readouts EXCEPT 950 series.
- Modular telephone jack for easy connection to readout.
- Can be used with 100-1026-001 guide clip for positioning of encoder on scale.