Incremental Encoder, 4 inch cable, cable out the end
ProScale Inductive Incremental encoder with 4 inch (102 mm) cable. Works with ProScale 590, ProKit 590 and ProPanel HD systems.
**This product has been replaced by 701-1940-S04, starting July 2023**
ProScale Incremental encoder with 4 inch (102 mm) cable. Works with ProScale 590, ProKit 590 and ProPanel HD systems.
- Provides linear position measurement when used in conjunction with Inductive Series 2 scales. Attached readout powers encoder and maintains position.
- Ideal for use in manually positioned mechanical systems. Maximum velocity is 78 inches per second (2000 mm per second).
- Minimum position resolution is .01 mm (~.0005 inches)
- Encoder can be installed in either direction on the scale.
- Operates with all ProScale readouts EXCEPT 950 series.
- Modular telephone jack for easy connection to readout.
- Can be used with 100-1026-001 guide clip for positioning of encoder on scale.