ON SALE: Planer/Sander/General Purpose Retrofit Kit - Incremental Tech.
The Inductive Incremental Technology Planer-Sander/General Purpose Kit includes everything you need to add digital measuring capability to your Planer, Sander, or other short range machine setup application.
Now on Sale! Use coupon code Kit100 to save $100 on your purchase. (Code expires November 30th)
The Incremental Technology Planer-Sander Digital Readout Kit includes everything you need to add digital measuring capability to your Planer, Sander or virtually any other tool with 10 inches (254 mm) or less of positioning range.
This commercial Planer Sander Digital Readout Kit is supplied with our Inductive Incremental* Measuring Technology and includes a ProScale Model 190-10, plus a Universal Mounting Kit (which contains several brackets and assorted installation hardware).
*Inductive Incremental technology requires recalibration when power is completely removed (or if the encoder signal is interrupted). If protection from power loss, static electricity spikes, or EMI from variable freqency drives is needed, order the ABSOLUTE Technology Planer-Sander Kit instead.
- Battery Operation: 1 CR123 Lithium battery lasts up to 24 months
- LCD Readout: super low power LCD with Auto Off and Auto On
- Large, easy-to-read: 0.5 inch (12.7 mm) characters
- Displays: decimal inches, fractions, millimeters, or centimeters
- Five keys: Power, Units, Datum, Plus, Minus
- Easy mounting: from behind or through readout case.
- Programmable Datum: use Datum key for zero (or any other programmed value).
- Scaling: Programmable Linear scaling factor.
- Lock-Out: Front panel keys can be locked, plus access to programming menu can be locked.
- RoHS compliant Lead Free Product
One customer's really interesting installation onto his planer: