ProScale 290 Inductive Incremental Linear Encoder
ProScale Model 290 use inductive incremental measuring technology.
These encoders require a constant power source to maintain their position.
This system is used in a 'Scale Stationary, Encoder Moving' configuration.
The speed of inductive incremental encoders is limited to approximately 78 inches (2000 mm) per second.
- No Gap to Set: All Encoders are "captive" on the Scale so you never need to set the Encoder gap.
- Battery or 12-24 VDC Operation: Readouts are available that operate on battery, or 12-24 VDC.
- High Noise Immunity: Electrical noise, magnetic fields, or power transients affecting the measurement accuracy or signal integrity is rare.
- Scalability: The ProScale 290 supports multiple Encoders and Readouts operating simultaneously on the same Scale.
- Wireless Data: Systems are available with 2 way ProRF-SPC or Encoder wireless data transmitters.
- Wired (cabled) Data acquisition: Several cabled data acquisitions solutions are available.
- Encoder Speed: up to 78 inches (2000 mm) per second.
- RoHS compliant Lead Free Product
- MADE IN USA
Each ProScale Model 290 System Includes:
- 1 Inductive Incremental Measuring Scale - Measuring Range + 4 inches = Physical length
- 1 Inductive Incremental Encoder (with selected cable length)
- 1 Digital Readout (if selected)
- 1 Pkg. Mounting Hardware containing
- Mounting Screw
- 1 Guide Clip (used to move the encoder along the scale)
- Quick Start Installation and Operation Manuals
ProScale 250B Absolute Linear EncoderAs low as $310.00
ProScale 250G Absolute Linear Encoder (Grounded)As low as $350.00
ProScale 590 Inductive Incremental Linear Encoder with Bearing SystemAs low as $720.00